Resident Evil: La Serie news 📣

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Delegato Capo

Group
    Moderatore

Status

jEDQUqr

The article is available in English below the Italian one!

PIrDLkJ
    Ecco le news per quanto riguarda la serie targata Netflix:
    intanto parrebbe che sarà una serie tv con caratteristiche molto dark e si parla già di ben 8 episodi della durata di un'ora, come già accaduto per l'altra serie Netflix di successo "The Witcher".

Per quanto riguarda la messa in onda, considerando che la fine delle riprese è stimata per ottobre, pensiamo che si possa parlare del 2021.

La descrizione della serie è stata prima diffusa dal Media Center di Netflix ma è poi stata rimossa ma qui possiamo comunque leggerne il contenuto:

La città di Clearfield, Maryland, è rimasta a lungo nell'ombra di tre colossi apparentemente separati tra loro: la Umbrella Corporation, il dismesso Greenwood Asylum e Washington, D.C. Oggi, a ventisei anni dalla scoperta del T-Virus, i segreti custoditi dai tre inizieranno a rivelarsi con i primi segnali dello scoppio dell'epidemia.

L'ambientazione sembra quindi essere ben distante dalla nostra amata Raccoon City ma a mio avviso non si tratterebbe di un problema in quanto non sempre rispettare i dettami originali di una trama si traduce in un'effettiva qualità della stessa.

Gli ultimi rumor infine parlano di diversi salti temporali nella trama, che sarà una sorta di sequel dei film con protagoniste probabilmente le figlie di Wesker intenzionate ad indagare sul lavoro del padre.

Che ne pensate?

QiSIyHr
    Here's the news regarding the Netflix series:
    In the meantime, it would seem that it will be a TV series with very dark features, and there is already talk of well8 episodes lasting one hour, as already happened for the other successful Netflix series "The Witcher"

As for the airing, considering that the end of filming is estimated for October, we think we can talk about the 2021.

The description of the series was first circulated by Netflix's Media Center but was later removed but here we can still read its contents:

The city of Clearfield, Maryland, has long remained in the shadow of three seemingly separate behemoths: the Umbrella Corporation, the decommissioned Greenwood Asylum, and Washington, D.C. Today, twenty-six years after the discovery of the T-Virus, the secrets guarded by the three will begin to reveal themselves with the first signs of the outbreak.

The setting therefore seems to be a long way from our beloved Raccoon City but in my opinion it would not be a problem as not always respecting the original dictates of a plot results in an actual quality of the same.

The latest rumours finally speak of several time jumps in the plot, which will be a kind of sequel to the films starring probably the daughters of Wesker intending to investigate the work of his father.

What do you think?

0 replies since 8/2/2020, 15:48   45 views